Web App Developer - Freelance inc.2017 - Till
My primary tasks work as a web developer will be to create reliable and high-performing applications and services, which can be accessed over the internet. Focusing solely on the underlying web applications and databases (known as the Back End Development) is most common, as well as also work on the interface and visual design (known as Front End Development), while others combine both Full Stack Development.
• Gather requirements from clients and users.
• Make Custom Web Pages as per project requirments.
• Build small and large level Websites.
• Decide on the best technologies and languages for the project.
• Design the architecture/layout of the components of an application.
• Test sites and applications in different browsers and environments.
• Solving Web programing Problems.
• Fix bugs in existing web projects.
• Run performance benchmarking tests.
• Review others code.
• Research, Incorporate and Contribute to Open Source web projects.
• Meet designers, developers and project staff for progress updates.
• Learn and test new technologies, frameworks and languages.